It takes courage to make these first steps towards a better life. You are probably here because either you or a family member is struggling with a problem that has begun to interfere with your daily living. I can help you come up with a plan of action to resolve persistent problems like:
Anxiety: do you wake up and go to sleep worrying? Panic Attacks?
Depression: irritability, no energy, unresolved grief or loss?
Parenting Concerns: Angry or really anxious kids? Problems in school? More traditional therapy not working?
- Do you have difficulty asking for helping or saying no?
- Is your job not fun anymore and you want a new direction?
- Do you have problems with food, body shame & diets don't work?
- Do you have abuse or trauma history that
you cannot stop thinking about or keeps you from trusting others?
- Do you have overwhelming uncontrollable feelings that make
you do things you regret but you don't feel like yourself?
- Do you feel stuck and family and friends don't understand and want you to change?
- Do you feel like you have lost your way, lost your confidence, don't know who you are anymore?
- Do you keep picking friends or lovers who end up using you or hurting you?